We arrived (but not Kristen's bag...) Great flight, my cell phone doesn't work, but I'll try to get it fixed everybody--since that is how you will reach me theoretically. I'll see ev. at Pegasus at 4:30 tomorrow. We probably will NOT go to a show unless people are really fast picking something to read on Fri. at Bebelplatz (and comfortable coming up with our 20 minutes of fame).
Kristin and Emily, I'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow. If I'm not there right at 8:05 please wait for me! : )
Chris and Robert, Kristen is here with me doing email on Belziger Strasse at LEXIA program. Looking forward to seeing you.
Germany is rainy, but the pastries look good. : )
- exposure to history & cultures in dialogue
- 51 km = 31.7 miles - FAHRRADTOUR (Bike Tour)
- GRIPS: Lily unter den Linden
- The Day in Potsdam
- Berlin is always alive
- Eine Woche
- A Food Comment Continued... and more
- Die Raeuber...... very very very cool.... one of t...
- A little mix of Italian and Greek
- I have arrived
- a food comment!
- Ein bisschen alt jetzt..
- Leaving TONIGHT!
- Two days in Berlin and unsere kinder
- In Berlin
- ich reise nach Berlin
- Here I am!
- Kristen and Janet are here...
- Arrival in Berlin
- German sirens are twice as annoying...
- a favorite place
- ▼ May (27)