Wednesday, May 6, 2009
ich reise nach Berlin
My bags are packed, my father loads my luggage into the trunk while I type this post. We are leaving for the airport in less than five minutes, and I am tingling with excitement and anticipation. Expectations? I tried to think of some. But I like to keep an open mind, so at the moment I have none at all. I just want to explore. People, places, art, culture, languages, food...especially food. I look forward to new beginnings and an unforgettable experience, which is always included in every Janet Shier experience. I'm on my way, I'll see you guys there! Iam ready for the journey to begin.
- exposure to history & cultures in dialogue
- 51 km = 31.7 miles - FAHRRADTOUR (Bike Tour)
- GRIPS: Lily unter den Linden
- The Day in Potsdam
- Berlin is always alive
- Eine Woche
- A Food Comment Continued... and more
- Die Raeuber...... very very very cool.... one of t...
- A little mix of Italian and Greek
- I have arrived
- a food comment!
- Ein bisschen alt jetzt..
- Leaving TONIGHT!
- Two days in Berlin and unsere kinder
- In Berlin
- ich reise nach Berlin
- Here I am!
- Kristen and Janet are here...
- Arrival in Berlin
- German sirens are twice as annoying...
- a favorite place
- ▼ May (27)