Die Raeuber...... very very very cool.... one of the top 5 performances that I've ever seen. The 3 hours flew by. To be honest, the english subtitles helped out a bit, but the ideas of stage direction were beyond genius. It wass the kind of stuff that I would never fit with a playwright like Schiller, yet it was absolutly magical. It was the premire tonight, so there were a few kinks... one being a barefooted actress walking around a shattered beer bottle, and the other being a "hanging" scene where the noose was too high to reach without literally lifting the victim another 5 inches. still amazing though.
Doener Kebaps...... very very very yum.... not as cool as Die Raeuber by any means, but a great way to end a great night. The place down the street has a really good one
I work with my children tomorrow. Excited/nervous/extatic/scaredoutofmymind... updates may follow soon
good night/evening(back in the states)
- exposure to history & cultures in dialogue
- 51 km = 31.7 miles - FAHRRADTOUR (Bike Tour)
- GRIPS: Lily unter den Linden
- The Day in Potsdam
- Berlin is always alive
- Eine Woche
- A Food Comment Continued... and more
- Die Raeuber...... very very very cool.... one of t...
- A little mix of Italian and Greek
- I have arrived
- a food comment!
- Ein bisschen alt jetzt..
- Leaving TONIGHT!
- Two days in Berlin and unsere kinder
- In Berlin
- ich reise nach Berlin
- Here I am!
- Kristen and Janet are here...
- Arrival in Berlin
- German sirens are twice as annoying...
- a favorite place
- ▼ May (27)