Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2009
Well, I am about to take off on another Ryan Air flight--this time to Berlin. So far, I am 0 for 2 on good experiences with Ryan Air, so we'll see how this one goes. Fortunately, I unloaded some of my baggage on Mackenzie, so I'm bringing a little less with me, and I'm trying to look as unsuspicious as possible so that I get right through security! I also need to be there early, because certain security persons take quite a long time to search through every little detail in one's bag. I guess I will be happy and sad to leave Frankfurt because I feel quite comfortable here, but sometimes my uncle forgets that I'm not 5 years old anymore. Trying to find a happy medium can sometimes be interesting. I made it into the city and back today to visit a few old friends and I also made a visit to the cemetary to visit my opa and oma's grave. I am looking forward to seeing all of you when I get there! I hope Mackenzie arrived safely, as well, since this is the first time we have traveled separately :( Bis bald!
- exposure to history & cultures in dialogue
- 51 km = 31.7 miles - FAHRRADTOUR (Bike Tour)
- GRIPS: Lily unter den Linden
- The Day in Potsdam
- Berlin is always alive
- Eine Woche
- A Food Comment Continued... and more
- Die Raeuber...... very very very cool.... one of t...
- A little mix of Italian and Greek
- I have arrived
- a food comment!
- Ein bisschen alt jetzt..
- Leaving TONIGHT!
- Two days in Berlin and unsere kinder
- In Berlin
- ich reise nach Berlin
- Here I am!
- Kristen and Janet are here...
- Arrival in Berlin
- German sirens are twice as annoying...
- a favorite place
- ▼ May (27)