Sunday, May 10, 2009
a food comment!
I can't believe that nobody has commented on the food. I LOVE eating in Berlin. Always have, always will. I have not had a bad experience here in years. I warn students about the only bad places to eat and point directly at them--let there be NO mistakes. We've had an excellent and very cheap Indian lunch, some Italian food, some white asparagus (in season here and in many dishes), Turkish food, and more. I have discovered a new restaurant (new to me) in an entirely new part of town (to me). It has fantastic Italian food, a great ambience and charming and excellent service. Il Gusto on Oranienplatz is a def. hit with me. Also the best Middle Eastern restaurant in the world is in Kreuzberg. I could eat there every day. A couple of the kids never want to eat Turkish because they say that they've already had so much Turkish, but I don't think that they've been to the best yet, so I'm going to push for it pretty soon anyhow. Nobody in our group is starving here, that's for sure!...
- exposure to history & cultures in dialogue
- 51 km = 31.7 miles - FAHRRADTOUR (Bike Tour)
- GRIPS: Lily unter den Linden
- The Day in Potsdam
- Berlin is always alive
- Eine Woche
- A Food Comment Continued... and more
- Die Raeuber...... very very very cool.... one of t...
- A little mix of Italian and Greek
- I have arrived
- a food comment!
- Ein bisschen alt jetzt..
- Leaving TONIGHT!
- Two days in Berlin and unsere kinder
- In Berlin
- ich reise nach Berlin
- Here I am!
- Kristen and Janet are here...
- Arrival in Berlin
- German sirens are twice as annoying...
- a favorite place
- ▼ May (27)